Dear Brethren, Sisters, and Friends around the world: As a people who are preparing for the second coming of Jesus, we owe a debt of gratitude to our forefathers who under the providence of God founded a country that affords the freedom of religion for all individuals. The United States of America is the third […]
“I Am the True Vine” From June 16 through 18, the East-Central US Field held their annual field conference at Bethany College in West Virginia. This conference held fond memories to many of those that have been coming to this location for nearly two decades. Some youth were discussing how it has been a number […]
On June 4, 2017 brothers and sisters from the Temple Hills church gathered for the annual church cleaning. We thank the Lord for allowing us to work with our hands and spend time together!
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Saturday Service Times
- Worship services – Saturday morning at 9:30 or 11:00 am.
- Bible study classes – Sunday at 1:00pm.
- Prayer and Meditation – Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm.
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.