Our Need For Reformation Today Yesterday, Today, and Forever The principles of Protestantism live on: Salvation by faith alone, the authority of Scripture as the rule of doctrine and practice, redemption through Christ alone, and all must be dedicated to the glory of God. Our Need for Reformation Today We must resist the temptation to […]
ENJOY THE THANKSGIVING PROGRAM On November 25th, a musical Thanksgiving program will take place during the 11:00 a.m. worship hour. A special Praise and Worship hour will take place at 2 p.m. Please plan to join us in praise and adoration to our Lord, Jesus Christ and all His goodness toward us. At 12:30 p.m. […]
Every third Sabbath of the month, the Temple Hills church engages in various missionary activities. Today the church divided into two groups, one visited the nearby Assistant Living facility and the other went to distribute literature. God’s people today have far greater light than had ancient Israel. They have not only the increased light that […]
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Worship Service Times
- Saturday: 9:15 AM – Praise & Song Service
- Saturday: 9:30 AM – Bible Study
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – Divine Service
- Saturday: 12:30 PM – Fellowship Lunch
- Sunday: 1:00 PM – Bible study
- Tuesday: 6:30 PM – Prayer and Meditation
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.