“You are What you Eat” is the phrase most often heard and used by individuals conscious about their diet, but have you ever stopped to think exactly how true that is? Since late 2016 the Temple Hills church organized a new group in the city of Columbia, Maryland (more info to come soon). Brethren work […]
“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14 (KJV) Topics: New Heights: What are your short-term and long-term goals? What Are You Aiming For? High Calling: Based on Philippians 3:14 “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in […]
On February 18, 2018 Temple Hills church visited and joined in praise at a near-by assistant living facility. The meeting was accompanied by various music performances on violins and musical saw. Short messages of inspiration and hope was taken from the devotional That I May Know Him – Love So Amazing. For God so loved […]
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Saturday Service Times
- Worship services – Saturday morning at 9:30 or 11:00 am.
- Bible study classes – Sunday at 1:00pm.
- Prayer and Meditation – Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm.
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.