The 2017 Cherry Blossom Bible Conference was held on April 7-9, 2017 in Temple Hills, Maryland (greater Washington DC area). Every year, the Temple Hills church hosts a bible conference around the time of the blooming of the flowering ornamental cherry trees in the Washington, DC area (the capital of the United States.) This year […]
On April 15th, brothers and sisters from the Temple Hills church visit nearby assistant living facility. Thought of meditation was based upon the story of the Prodigal Son, from Luke 15:11–32. The parables of the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the prodigal son, bring out in distinct lines God’s pitying love for those who […]
“You are What you Eat” is the phrase most often heard and used by individuals conscious about their diet, but have you ever stopped to think exactly how true that is? Since late 2016 the Temple Hills church organized a new group in the city of Columbia, Maryland (more info to come soon). Brethren work […]
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Saturday Service Times
- Worship services – Saturday morning at 9:30 or 11:00 am.
- Bible study classes – Sunday at 1:00pm.
- Prayer and Meditation – Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm.
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.