Join us this June for our annual camp meeting in Bethany, West Virginia. The theme will be “I am the true vine” John 15:1. Bearing fruit to His glory – Br. Peter Lausevic “I am the true vine” – Br. Duraisamy Sureshkumar Abiding in Christ – Br. Daniel Lee “…By their fruits you will know […]
The 2017 Cherry Blossom Bible Conference was held on April 7-9, 2017 in Temple Hills, Maryland (greater Washington DC area). Every year, the Temple Hills church hosts a bible conference around the time of the blooming of the flowering ornamental cherry trees in the Washington, DC area (the capital of the United States.) This year […]
On April 15th, brothers and sisters from the Temple Hills church visit nearby assistant living facility. Thought of meditation was based upon the story of the Prodigal Son, from Luke 15:11–32. The parables of the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the prodigal son, bring out in distinct lines God’s pitying love for those who […]
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Saturday Service Times
- Worship services – Saturday morning at 9:30 or 11:00 am.
- Bible study classes – Sunday at 1:00pm.
- Prayer and Meditation – Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm.
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.